Information Assurance Specialist
Master Degree and/or 15 years’ experience in the IT security. CISSP and/or other Security Certifications. Must be a US citizen.
- Help ensure that systems comply with security guidelines and reduce exposure to security threats that might negatively impact the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and applications.
- Produce design guidelines to address security threats and vulnerabilities and collaborate with security engineers to develop security threat models to identify the threats and relevant vulnerabilities.
- Integrate automated security code inspection tools and resolve security vulnerabilities.
- Aggregate and analyze the log records using Splunk.
- Document and update the Security Design Document.
- Conduct information assurance activities and build security measures into software development processes to support the Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
- Support in obtaining Authorization to Operate (ATO) that is based upon the assurance that its systems and processes are compliant with all necessary security standards.
- Knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) special publications (800 series) and all federal security mandates.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, to be considered for the above position.