Sure Secure Solutions is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Software Development Engineer to help develop a Data Systems Software Application for our customer. The selected candidate will Develop data processing software for a special studies ground team to implement in a U.S. Government enterprise architecture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Package and deliver integrated SW builds into Docker images and deploy the images into the U.S. Government enterprise architecture
- Responsible for all stages of the software product life cycle – planning, analyzing, coding, designing, integrating, testing, deploying and providing support for production
- Define software use-cases, requirements and interfaces
- Working within a dynamic project environment in which multiple teams are regularly engaged with shared dependencies and deliverables.
- Reporting status on all assigned tasks on a regular basis.
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience developing with one or more of the following technologies (Python, C/C++)
- Software development experience in team environment using software configuration management software
- Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development: requirements, design, development, integration, testing, and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of software engineering or related experience
- Familiar with Federal Government Organizations practices and standards
- Knowledgeable of software languages (MATLAB, XML, JSON, Java, CUDA, Markup)
- Understands data file formats and image processing software and tools
- Experienced with software support tools for version control, issue tracking, collaboration, automation, containerization, document generation (JIRA, GIT, Artifactory, Confluence, Jenkins, Docker, Sphinx)
- Knowledgeable of Cloud Solutions (Amazon Web Services (AWS))
- Familiar with software code analyzers/audit tools (Coverity, Semmle)
- Experienced with utilizing mathematical models and algorithms related to image chain processing
- Ability and willingness to learn new software skills as needed to perform effectively in a complex multi-task, schedule-driven environment with minimal day-to-day oversight
Sure Secure Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
At Sure Secure Solutions we have an enjoyable working environment, offering competitive benefit packages and surrounded with professionals who have the subject matter expertise to develop innovative, cutting-edge business solutions in an ever-evolving technology landscape. The benefits include Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life insurance, Long and short-term disability, Paid time off, 401(k) Retirement plan. More specific information on benefits eligibility will be provided as part of the interview process.
This is a full-time on-site Role. A U.S. citizenship is required. All candidates must be TS/SCI (Top Secret or Sensitive Compartmentalized Information) Cleared.