At Sure Secure Solutions our commitment to clients is reflected in our award-winning innovative solutions and customer recognition. Our greatest pride however comes not from these designations, but the teamwork, trust and relationships behind it.
Our team of experts deliver innovative solutions in cloud architecture, web applications development, data analytics, and IT security.
Sure Secure Solutions takes people that matter to places that matter. As a business, our focus is to provide the most talented and driven teams to phenomenal clients.
Candidate must possess an active public trust clearance or the ability to pass a National Agency Clearance with Inquiries (NACI) screening.
The candidate will perform design, development, integration and testing of the software in support of software deliveries using the Agile software development methodologies. The successful candidate will have a knowledge of technical standards, principles, concepts of software engineering and will be expected to develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope and complexity. The candidate’s work will be closely supervised, primarily with technical leads, until he/she has demonstrated a level of proficiency to work independently.
- Using AWS services to build out science data processing in the cloud
- Designing and developing software to include Python 3, Java and Bash.
- Participate as a member on an Agile team and work with other team members to review user stories, estimate effort to build functionality supporting user stories and participate in sprint review
- Design and develop shell scripts to support system functionality.
- Document release information to achieve an effective product deployment.
- Use effective troubleshooting techniques to identify software problems.
- Experience with CICD or DevOps tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker)
- Must have knowledge of Linux/UNIX OS (Red Hat or CentOS Linux 6 or 7)
- Must have experience writing Python 3, Java, C++, and other high-level languages
- Experience with AWS (e.g. ECS, Lambda functions, S3)
- Experience with Postgres, GIT, Apache, Tomcat, Jira or Web Coverage Services (WCS)
- Python numpy and hdf libraries
- Experience with Docker containers
Required Education & Experience:
- Must have a BS degree in technical major, such as engineering or computer science, and 8 years direct professional experience.
- 4 years of experience writing Python, Java, C++, or other high level language code
- 6 years of experience in supporting development and sustainment of a large system in a Linux environment
- Writing scripting languages such as Bash or C-Shell
- Must have experience supporting software development teams, tools, and processes
- Demonstrated ability in writing and maintaining software documentation