Location: Huntsville, AL 35808 Clearance Level: Active DoD – Secret
At Sure Secure Solutions our commitment to clients is reflected in our award-winning innovative solutions and customer recognition. Our greatest pride however comes not from these designations, but the teamwork, trust and relationships behind it.
Our team of experts deliver innovative solutions in cloud architecture, web applications development, data analytics, and IT security.
Sure Secure Solutions takes people that matter to places that matter. As a business, our focus is to provide the most talented and driven teams to phenomenal clients.
A Data Analyst Technician will be responsible for compiling processes based on a defined set of design and performance requirements. They may be called upon to partner with Business Analysts and/or with customer function managers in the development of requirements. They must ensure that their compiled processes meet or exceed requirements. The candidate should have a working knowledge of the Army’s data and legacy systems, its associated systems, and an understanding of the Army’s concept of Enterprise Data Management.
- Receives, processes, analyzes, and reports data with accuracy.
- Performs research, with knowledge of DoD directives or regulations, policies, and guidelines, for making Distribution Statements on technical documents and engineering technical requirements related to the technical data configuration of major weapon systems.
- Reviews and audits new and revised data to ensure compliance with Government support agreement requirements.
- Ensures technical data is both accepted and disseminated via multiple media in multiple data formats.
- Ensures technical data is complete and tracks data deficiencies to verify the completeness and accuracy of the data before release.
- Routinely interfaces with customers, managers and technical representatives in fulfilling all technical information responsibilities for technical data.
- Create, maintain and modify routine IBM InfoSphere-based processes and their associated, supporting Oracle-based database components.
- Make approved changes by amending program flow charts, developing detailed processing logic, and coding changes.
- Provide technical analysis and development for applications and programs that will integrate national and field logistics and financial data.
- Recommend and document systemic processing additions or changes to improve the usage of the data across the spectrum of databases and processes.
- Provide technical analysis in the development, programming, testing, and implementation phases utilizing SQL and a relational database on the back-end.
- Perform technical assessment of the flowcharts, specifications and logic, input/output requirements from business users, reports, and database design logistical processes.
- Work requires that integration and standardization be considered and incorporated into all customer interface/data exchange analyses and developments.
- Create and implement test plan documentation in support of the EDMO Web Portal, its associated functionality and output reports utilized by the Enterprise Data Quality Branch (EDQB) user base (currently 5,000+ users).
- Maintain skill sets in the hardware/software being used to accomplish customer tasks
- Maintain an awareness of technical knowledge to best accommodate the needs of the tasks
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Interacting with customer to understand and clarify requirements
- Capture the existing business processes and will relate the business requirements in light of the existing business processes.
- Clearly understand usability requirements for reports with the ability to distinguish between operational and analytical reporting.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are translated into technical requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong personal organizational skills and able to work in fast paced, high volume environment.
- Experience with LMP, AESIP, GCSS-Army and LIW is a plus.
- Experience using the MS Office Suite of products is required with the main focus being MS Excel
- Knowledge in configuration management and military policies and procedures in order to support data acceptance is required.
- Ensure technical data completeness and track deficiencies as well as process technical data through appropriate channel utilizing the necessary software to verify completeness and accuracy of the data.
- Extensive research technical documentation and utilizing UNIX and Windows-based systems. This will include production of CDs, utilizing the appropriate processes, and following appropriate quality guidelines.
- Apply standard principles, theories, and concepts to solve problems of moderate or diverse scope.
- Must have, or rapidly obtain, in-depth knowledge of customer hardware and software products and/or procedures.
- 6 years relevant experience, OR 4 year relevant experience and an Associates Degree in a Technical Discipline or related field, OR 2 year relevant experience and a Bachelors Degree in a Technical Discipline or related field.