Sure Secure Solutions, is looking for a SharePoint and Dashboard Developer to contribute to an exciting new opportunity in IT strategy & portfolio management support for the Integrated Operations Division (IOD) team at DHS CISA. This position requires hands-on experience with graphic designing, SharePoint Development, and building Dashboard utilizing Power BI and or Tableau. The candidate will support CISA IOD leadership to maintain and expand collaboration and document management SharePoint environments. The candidate will also serve as a data engineer and work with a variety of data sources from multiple systems to extract data, transform, and unlock insights that solve the clients pain points.
The candidate will create Power BI dashboards and apply statistical methods such as regressions, decisions trees, and more to optimize models and provide data driven results. The candidate will operate in both a technical and non-technical capacity and be able to translate highly technical concepts into easy-to-understand business terminology for Customer.
Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Skilled at interviewing clients to translate business needs into proposed solutions.
- Experience with data modeling, cleansing, and transformation utilizing a tool such as Power BI, Tableau, SQL, or PowerQuery, Python, etc.
- Comfortable working with and presenting to senior client executives and create mock-ups and utilizing graphical illustration.
- Ability to articulate both complex analytic and technical problems and create presentations to display business value.
- Hand-on experience designing, developing, testing, and maintaining SharePoint Site(s), pages, lists, and libraries.
- Extensive experience in using out of the-box functionality to develop workflows and custom, interactive designs (e.g., Dashboards).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related field)
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience building Power BI and/or Tableau dashboards.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar products to design mockups and wireframes.
- Work is to be completed remotely, with sporadic visits to customer site within the Washington, DC – Northern Virginia metro area.
Sure Secure Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
At Sure Secure Solutions we have an enjoyable working environment, offering competitive benefit packages and surrounded with professionals who have the subject matter expertise to develop innovative, cutting-edge business solutions in an ever-evolving technology landscape. The benefits include Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life insurance, Long and short-term disability, Paid time off, 401(k) Retirement plan. More specific information on benefits eligibility will be provided as part of the interview process.