Remote / Telework options available.
At Sure Secure Solutions our commitment to clients is reflected in our award-winning innovative solutions and customer recognition. Our greatest pride however comes not from these designations, but the teamwork, trust and relationships behind it.
Our team of experts deliver innovative solutions in cloud architecture, web applications development, data analytics, and IT security.
Sure Secure Solutions takes people that matter to places that matter. As a business, our focus is to provide the most talented and driven teams to phenomenal clients.
• Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle from user story generation, through design, development, automated testing and operational support
• Develop new feature ideas to meet the ever-evolving needs of our end-users
• Continually help the team grow by sharing new ideas and industry best practices
• Suggest improvements to processes and tools to help the team be more efficient
• Other duties as assigned
• 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
• Experience developing data-driven applications with ELK (ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana)
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including at a minimum S3, IAM, Lambda, CloudFormation and Terraform
• Experience describing application or development concepts using data visualizations and analytics
• Ability to work as a member of small team using the Scrum methodology
• Proven ability to prioritize and execute multiple concurrent project activities
• Firm commitment to automated testing and continuous integration
• Proponent of continuous improvement; willingness to bring new ideas to the team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Energetic, self-motivated, team player
• Experience with machine learning / anomaly detection methods and best practices
• Experience working with development teams in an Agile methodology (preferably SCRUM or SAFe).
• Experience with DevOps, especially automated testing and continuous integration.
• Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA for bug tracking, Confluence for collaboration, and preferably Bamboo for continuous integration and delivery)
All candidates must be able to pass a National Agency Clearance with Inquires (NACI) screening
US Citizenship is required
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com