Clearance : NACI
At Sure Secure Solutions our commitment to clients is reflected in our award-winning innovative solutions and customer recognition. Our greatest pride however comes not from these designations, but the teamwork, trust and relationships behind it.
Our team of experts deliver innovative solutions in cloud architecture, web applications development, data analytics, and IT security.
Sure Secure Solutions takes people that matter to places that matter. As a business, our focus is to provide the most talented and driven teams to phenomenal clients.
- Integrate cyber security tooling with existing software development and automation systems
- Research and conduct alternative analysis on ways to improve existing cyber security tooling
- Design and implement DevSecOps automation functionality for cloud infrastructure and cloud-hosted applications
- Provide evidence-based cyber security information for development and leadership teams
- Support advancement of cyber security policy, priciples, processes, architectures and controls
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle from user-story generation, design, development, automated testing, and operational support
- Continually help the agile development team grow by sharing new ideas and industry best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years experience supporting systems engineering for large-scale distributed systems
- 3+ years integrating cyber security monitoring and remediation solutions
- 3+ years implementing solutions via CICD applications (Bamboo / Jenkins / CircleCI)
- 3+ years experience Linux / RedHat
- 2+ years experience implementing containerized/microservice systems via Docker, Kubernetes
- 2+ years implementing Infrastructure-as-Code solutions via Terraform, CloudFormation
- S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant professional designation or related advanced IT certification, but not limited to the following: CISSP; CCSP, CSSLP, SSCP; AWS Certified Security Specialty.
- AWS Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps Admin, Developer, Security)
- Experience working with development teams in an Agile methodology (SAFe / Scrum)
- Cloud infrastructure design, development, and implementation including serverless technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, self-motived, team-player
U.S. citizenship is required. All candidates must be able to pass a National Agency Clearance with Inquires (NACI) screening