Clearance : NACI
At Sure Secure Solutions our commitment to clients is reflected in our award-winning innovative solutions and customer recognition. Our greatest pride however comes not from these designations, but the teamwork, trust and relationships behind it.
Our team of experts deliver innovative solutions in cloud architecture, web applications development, data analytics, and IT security.
Sure Secure Solutions takes people that matter to places that matter. As a business, our focus is to provide the most talented and driven teams to phenomenal clients.
- Design, development and testing of APIs providing backup management functionality to cloud- hosted datasets in Node.js.
- Work in an Agile (Scrum) development environment and work with other team members to review and estimate user stories, conduct code reviews, and participate in other sprint activities.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle from user story generation, through design, development, automated testing, and operational support.
- Software and API documentation and assisting users with API integration efforts.
- js or other programming languages such as Ruby or Python
- API development and REST
- Design and development of database-backed microservices
- Automated testing and test-driven development (TDD)
- Software version control tools such as Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good experience in preparing technical documents and communicating technical information to end users and other developers.
- Must have a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics.
- 4 years of experience writing node.js, Ruby, or Python
- 4 years of experience in supporting development and sustainment of a large system in a Linux environment
- js application development
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers, especially with storage and networking capabilities
- PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Interacting with stakeholders to gather software requirements and turn into tickets, objectives, and detailed design
- Building and using Docker images and containers, and working with Docker Compose
- Experience with CI/CD, including automated builds, testing and deployment
- Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
U.S. citizenship is required. All candidates must be able to pass a National Agency Clearance with Inquires (NACI) screening